If you have a Sidecar Health ACA Plan, preventive care services charged at or below the Benefit Amount are provided at no cost to you regardless of whether you’ve met your deductible.
If you have a Sidecar Health ACA Plan and you choose to use your Sidecar Health VISA benefit card to pay for preventive services but have not already met your plan’s deductible:
- When you checkout at your provider’s office or are otherwise asked to pay, ask your healthcare provider to call our Member Care team at 877-653-6440.
- Our Member Care team will verify you received preventive services as part of your visit and will enable the Sidecar Health VISA benefit card to pay for your care without requiring you to meet the deductible.
- After paying for the preventive service using your Sidecar Health VISA benefit card, submit the itemized medical bill to Sidecar Health so we can adjudicate the claim.
You will be responsible to reimburse Sidecar Health the amount if:
- The healthcare provider’s price exceeds your plan’s Benefit Amount for the preventive service.
- Any non-preventive services were received during your visit if you have not yet met your deductible.