About Sidecar Health
- What is Sidecar Health?
- What makes Sidecar Health different from other plans?
- Can I stay with my current doctors or other licensed providers if I choose the Sidecar Health employer plan?
- Is a referral required to see a specialist?
- How will Sidecar Health help my family and me make the most of my new Sidecar Health employer plan coverage?
Accessing your health plan
- How do I use Sidecar Health at the doctor’s office, urgent care, or surgery center?
- What is a pre-bill?
- How to explain your Sidecar Health coverage to a provider (for non-emergency care scenarios)
- Playbook for using your coverage
- How do I use Sidecar Health at the pharmacy?
- How does the Sidecar Health employer plan work in emergencies?
Sidecar Health VISA benefit cards
- How do I use the Sidecar Health VISA benefit card?
- Why isn’t my Sidecar Health VISA benefit card working?
- What happens if I owe Sidecar Health money?
- How do I get the Sidecar Health VISA benefit card?
- What happens when I swipe the Sidecar Health VISA benefit card?
- If I have a Sidecar Health employer plan, how do I use the Sidecar Health VISA benefit card to pay for preventive services?
Coverage and benefits
- What is a Benefit Amount?
- How does the "first dollar coverage" employer plan work?
- How are inpatient benefits paid?
- How are Sidecar Health Benefit Amounts set?
- What does medically necessary mean?
- Where can I find details about my coverage?